Kamis, 22 Desember 2016

Kiko and His Green House

Kiko and His Green House

By : Dian Kristiani 

 

Kiko the Rabbit, wants to paint his house. 
He looks at the color chart, and thinks what is the most beautiful color to be applied.
After minutes choosing, Kiko picks green color.
"What a lovely color. I think my house will look fresh and clean," he thinks.

Kiko paints his house with smile in his face.
"What a lovely house I have!"
He keeps painting, and painting, until everything is done.

Suddenly, Bubi the Buffalo, comes.
"Seriously? GREEN? Do you know that green is a terrible color? It can hurt our eyes. I will never never never use green to color my house. Hahaha, you are dumb. Do you think your house now is beautiful? It's a pity if you think that,"

Kiko stares at Bubi. He doesn't understand why Bubi says mean words like that.
"Is your life good, Bubi? Are you happy? Are you OK? Because, a happy person will never never never say mean words,"

Bubi screams.
"OF COURSE I AM HAPPY!"
"So, why you complain about my house's color? This is my house. I will do anything that I thinks good for me," Kiko replies.

Bubi shakes his head.
"But everyday I passes here. And I can't stand seeing an ugly house like this,"

Now, Kiko is really angry.
"I don't do anything wrong with my house. I don't hurt you with my house. I never complain about you, and your house. I like green. What's wrong with that? It's up to me to paint our house with any color that I like. AS LONG AS I DON'T HURT OTHERS!"

Bubi cynically laughs.
"Ah, it's hard to talk to dumb person like you. I only tell you the truth. Green is bad, really really bad,"

Then, Bubi leaves Kiko.
Bubi never talks to Kiko anymore.
Until now, Kiko still doesn't understand why Bubi act like this.
Maybe, Bubi is not happy with his own life.
Maybe ...

4 komentar:

Happy blogwalking, my dear friends ^^